Books & Resources
APHA is the foremost publisher of public health-related books and periodicals. Check out these prevention- and wellness-related titles for NPHW.
Visit the APHA Book Store for a complete listing of APHA books.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Let’s Move!
- National Institutes of Health: Office of Disease Prevention
- National Library of Medicine
- National Prevention Strategy
- Partners in Information Access for the Public Health Workforce
- Planned Parenthood of America
- Prevention Institute
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Guide to Community Preventive Services
- Trust for America’s Health
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- United States Department of Health and Human Services Office of Minority Health
- W. K. Kellogg Foundation