NPHW 2014 Partner Toolkit
Download each section of the toolkit below.
- Section I — Overview: Includes a welcome letter from APHA; an overview of this year's theme and useful talking points; and suggested activities and related talking points for each day's theme.
- Section II — Event Planning: Includes in-person and online event suggestions and tips on how to plan a successful NPHW celebration.
- Section III — Media Outreach and Social Media Promotion: Includes tips for gaining media coverage for your NPHW event; how to prepare for an interview; sample news releases, letters to the editor and social media content; and advice on making social media work for you.
- Section IV — Legislative Advocacy: Includes ways to get involved in public health advocacy; advocacy resources and tools; a sample NPHW proclamation; advice on meeting with your decision-makers; and tips for town halls.
- Section V — Resources: Additional sources of information related to this year's NPHW theme.
- Student Toolkit: Includes student tailored information on how to get involved and plan activities for NPHW.
(Please note that you will need Adobe Reader 4 or higher to view the PDF. If you cannot open the file, please try downloading the latest version of Adobe Reader at the link below, or by using another browser.)